Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Where to go on the microadventure?

We’re really lucky here; I could walk out the front door and ten minutes later, would be walking along the lanes  to find somewhere to kip for the night in a quiet field somewhere.

I could head to the coast, just five miles distant; waking  up with a sea view is always refreshing.

However, despite these attractions, the place I have chosen is Dartmoor, not ten miles distant. 

Every weekday evening, when I return from work, I can see the hills on the horizon as I turn into the village.

I did fancy going to the northern part of the moor, as this is wilder, but the day and night firing is happening in the Merrivale range on the Friday and I am not too sure when they stop, so I will park up at Postrbidge and walk North keeping to the East of the range.

No comments:

Post a Comment